Del lat. essentĭa)1. f. Aquello que constituye la naturaleza de las cosas, lo permanente
e invariable de ellas. 2. f. Lo más importante y característico de una cosa.(RAE)
Essence (Latin, esse, to be) The basic or primary element in the being of a thing;
the thing's nature, or that without which it could not be what it is. (Oxford Dictionary)

viernes, 1 de febrero de 2008

Experimentando - Experimenting

Falto de motivos de inspiración a mi alrededor, decidí usar una hermosa foto para hacer un boceto rápido. No estoy conforme con el resultado, pero me recuerda en cierta forma los affiches de compañías aéreas de los años 30.
Pastel 15x20 cm. (6"x8")
Lacking inspiration sources around me, I decided to use a beautiful picture as subject for a quick sketch.
I'm not satisfied with the outcome, but it reminds me loosely of the airlines advertising posters of the 30's.

No hay comentarios: